Resume normal operating hours of General Enquiry Service Hotline
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, the operating hours of general enquiry service hotline (2922 9230) has resumed normal, from Monday to Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Flexible Arrangement of On-site Services
For the sake of public health and safety under continuous outbreak of novel coronavirus infection in Hong Kong, on-site services including qualification verification, digital TV receiver installation, maintenance services etc. will be adjusted as below. New arrangements were effective from 25 March 2020 until further notice:
- Households on the “List of buildings of the confinees under mandatory quarantine"
All on-site services will be suspended until the “end date of quarantine period”. This arrangement applies to all applications of the affected building. If “non-confinees” of an affected building requested or had been scheduled for on-site services during the quarantine period, the contractor have to continue the services. The contractor shall call the affected applicants for service reschedule.
- Households on the “List of buildings with confirmed / probable cases of COVID-19”
All on-site services will be suspended until the building is remoted from the list. This arrangement applies to all applications of the affected building, including households without confirmed / probable cases of COVID-19.
Change of the Operating Hours of General Enquiry Service Hotline
In response to the latest development of the novel coronavirus infection, the operating hours of general enquiry service hotline 2922 9230 will be adjusted to 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with immediate effect.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Community Care Fund Digital Television Assistance Programme
With a view to stop the potential risk of further spread of the novel coronavirus infection in Hong Kong, some district service units will only provide limited non-emergency services from 5 February 2020 (Wednesday) until further notice. Advanced appointment via phone is required if you need to visit the District Service Units responsible for processing applications.
The public should avoid going to densely-populated areas to minimise the risk of infection in the community. You may download the application forms on this website and submitting the application by post.
For the applications submitted before 25 January 2020, the contractor of HKCSS will continue to provide services including appointment service, on-site checking and installation service and digital TV receiver maintenance service. The staff of the HKCSS contractor are asked to wear face mask during the on-site visit.
District Service Units Responsible for Processing Applications that providing limited services on the applications are as follows:
Hong Kong Island
- Caritas Mok Cheung Sui Kun Community Centre
- Caritas Community Centre -Caine Road
- Caritas Women Development Project
- Caritas Pokfulam Community Development Project
- Caritas Community Centre -Aberdeen
- Hong Kong West Point Baptist Church Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Lok Kwan Social Service Joy Community Service Centre
- Project Space Limited
- Caritas Community Centre -Kowloon
- Caritas Community Centre -Ngau Tau Kok
- Caritas Community Development Service Labour Development Project -Lai Chi Kok
- Caritas Community Development Service Residents Mutual Help Centre-Shamshuipo
- Free Methodist Church Tak Tin IVY Club
- Heung Hoi Ching Kok Lin Association Buddhist Ho Wong Cheong Po Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Yan Oi Tong Yuen Yuen Institute Community Support Centre
- HSBC Yan Oi Tong Community Support Centre
- Yang Memorial Methodist Social Service Mong Kok Integrated Family Service Center
- International Social Service Hong Kong Branch ShamShuiPo (South) Integrated Family Service Centre
- Hong Kong Joint Council of Parents of the Mentally Handicapped
- Po Leung Kuk Lo Yau Yuk Sheung Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Windshield Charitable Foundation SSP Social Services
- Pok Oi Hospital Mr Kwok Hing Kwan Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Caritas Community Development Service Cheung Chau Sai Wan NLCDP
- Caritas Community Development Service Residents Mutual Help Centre-Kwai Chung
- Caritas Lung Yeuk Tau NLCDP
- Caritas Sai Kung Community Development Project
- Caritas Community Centre -Tsuen Wan
- Caritas Community Development Service Hon Man/Sham Tseng/Tsing Lung Tau NLCDP
- Caritas Community Development Service Hung Shui Kiu NLCDP
- Caritas Community Development Service Yuen Long Rural NLCDP
- YLTH Mrs Leung Hok Chiu Neighbourhood Elderly Centr
- Hong Kong Women Development Association Limited Rita Liu TinChing Multi-Services Centre
- Windshield Charitable Foundation Kwai Chung Social Services (Chau Kwai House)
- Windshield Charitable Foundation Kwai Chung Social Services (Seapower Centre)
- Yan Oi Tong Tuen Tse Wai/San Hing Tsing Chuen Wai Rural Community Service Center
- South Kwai Chung Social Service
- Lok Kwan Social Service Dr. Kennedy YH Wong Community Service Centre
- Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association Cheung Ching Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
In view of the serious situation of novel coronavirus infection in Hong Kong, the public should avoid going to densely-populated areas to minimise the risk of infection. You can download the application form on this website and you are suggested submitting the application by post. For details, please click here.
Happy Chinese New Year!
In view of the serious outbreak of the Wuhan coronavirus in Hong Kong, the public should avoid going to densely-populated areas to minimise the risk of infection. You can download the application form on this website and you are suggested submitting the application by post. For details, please click here.
We apologise for any inconveniences caused.